09 June, 2011

Let the Countdown Begin!!

Alriiiight,

I finished with my finals today (aka brain. dead.) WHICH MEANS I can start counting down to S U S S E X!!!!!! Do you see those exclamation points? Excitement! Until then I'll be posting every so oftenly about my to-do list (aka most efficient way to cause havoc in Brit-land in 8weeks). Ideas are welcome, I want to make this thee best experience of my collegiate life!

Since you will be stalking me for the next few months, I guess I should tell you a bit about me. I'm not sure what you want to know so...
  • I'm a girl. Yup, double the X chromosomes, double the fun (;
  • I'm a 2nd yr Chemistry major and English minor
  • I will be "studying" Physics over this wonderful summer
  • I have been to multiple places in Europe, in fact I am a Frenchie (so I hope to un-Americanize myself upon landing) but I was a mere lad (that's Irish isn't it...) the last time I set foot in the UK so I don't remember any of my havoc
  • I am awesome. Just in case you were doubting...
  • I'm slowly running out of things to say
  • I'm 5'7.75". You know you wanted to know that.
  • I just turned 19 last month and will be 13 next year.
  • All the previous statements started with 'I' and that is irritating me
  • These are my favorites per category: purple, Michael Jackson (RIP), Coldplay/Mumford&Sons, vanilla bean/pistachio, chicken/pasta, 1Thessalonians 5:16-18, The Time Traveler's Wife/Jane Eyre, A Lot Like Love/The Hangover, The Vampire Diaries, soccer/tennis.
  • My least favorite of all those: yellow, Rebecca Black, death metal stuff, chocolate mint, brussel sprouts, there is no bad verse, The Old Man and The Sea, Napoleon Dynamite, Jersey Shore, baseball.
  • You probably have completely lost interest by now. I will stop.
Now that we have caught up on a decade of friendship, here's my brainstorm so far of what to do on the other side (that sound like I'm dying):
  1. Harry Potter 7 II premiere - my go-to HP fanatic friend has informed of the exact placement and though I only finally read the books last winter, it's a must go!
  2. Tea party - I have found this hotel that hosts cute little tea parties. ^_^
  3. British accent - I gain accents rather easily, so I'm looking forward to that. If not at least some shmancy lingo.
  4. World Youth Day in Madrid - http://www.madrid11.com/en
  5. Visit my homeland! - I left my heart in Paris.
  6. Update this blog - Yup. I suck at diaries so we'll see how this goes...
  7. Get an A in Physics - Piece of cake... xD
  8. Shop but not drop- But not for random crap. I want something authentically British. W/e that means.
  9. Party hardy - Brighton is Pub city apparently, so hey!
  10. Wicked and Chicago - And whichever other play I can find!
That's all I've got for now. Let's add more, shall we? Toodaloo!
countdown:twentyfourdays


1 comment:

  1. Woo!! If you see Doctor Who, um, kidnap him for me. :p

    ReplyDelete