27 July, 2011

Meet Me Halfway

About one month down and exactly one more to go. I'm on the middle ground about how excited I am. On one hand, it's crazy how fast this trip is going and I'm sad that some people who only came for the first session will be going home this week. On the other hand, I've had my homesick moments so I don't mind thinking about my return to comforting (and sunny!) California.

Random updates:
  • I've lost my hearing. My voice is also a bit raspy, but I definitely cannot hear from as long a distance anymore o.O You can blame that on speakers from clubs and karaokes, wooh.
  • Almost saw Coldplay last weekend which is on my life to-do list. Sooo close!!
  • I'm running out of food and money really fast. And by that I mean if my mom doesn't not send me more by the end of this week, I'm as good as a hobo.
  • Might be going to home #1--Paris--for this upcoming long weekend. I'm insanely excited for all the baked goods I'm going to consume.
  • Talking about consuming, somehow, despite my low-budgeted supply of food, I eat like a freakin' cow.
  • This Physics ordeal is a BLAST. /sarcasm
  • Despite the missing home and being broke ordeals, if I could reside in Brighton I would. Beautiful, beautiful place. I just can't get enough.
Below are a before (1st week) and after (right now) pics of my food supply (not counting the stuff in the fridge. The bag contains rice and pasta and spices. The box of assorted cookies was mauled by a hungry teenage girl and is now empty.... sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment