10 August, 2011

Forever Changed


This is just going to be a big blob of ramble since I have not updated in a while (this is why I don't blog). Soooo:
  • I went to the homeland (Paris, France) over the long weekend between Session I and II, and it was FANTABULOUS. I was like this all 4 days: ^_________________^
  • Whilst there, I visited Versaille for the first time and got into the Chateau for freeeee (because I was studying in EU and under 26yrsold).
  • When I returned my easily adaptable accent was confused. French-British. Brench? Fritish?
  • I met a new group of amigos from all over Europe + Canada and Mexico. And they're bomb-diggititious. We are Team Sussexy.
  • We went to London DAYS before this whole riot business, and it was wonderful. I don't understand humans, ruining such a great place :/
  • I actually have to return to London to receive the money my aunt transferred from France. I hopes I don't die. o.O
  • (I'm currently listening to an MJ playlist. It's like an ear orgy. No, it very much is.)
  • I'm sore from playing tennis and tired from being sick (AGAIN @#$%@#$). I don't understand my immune system here, in fact I think I left it in the USofA.
  • I've deemed England the land of many firsts. In the last month and some I've experience some of my 'firsts' life moments. Growing up... one bad idea at a time.
  • I was at the edge of a cliff! NOT. I stood like a wimp a few metres (look at me spelling it all British) away. But it was still beautiful. Here's a pic:Oooooh. Ahhhhh.
  • On that note I'M HAVING THE TIME OF LIFE AND NEVER EVER WANNA LEAAAVEEEEE. (Although I do miss my mom's homecookin'. I'll take that...)
  • I was thinking about how people who'd gone on the trip in previous years kept saying "it changed their lives" and I thought it was a bunch of BS. Or that they had a pretty lame life. Well, it's not even over yet but I can def say my life has been permanently altered. PERMANENTLY. O_O

1 comment: